We focus on 4 main goals:
- Preserve the asset.
- Maximize income and minimize expenses.
- Maintain good working relationships between you, us, our vendors, and the tenant.
- Enhance the value of the property through skillful management and well considered improvement.
- We are a full service property management company. Many of our clients are out of state and have us handle every aspect of the leasing process with the trust and total confidence of our owners.
- Coordinate and dispense all repair work to quality contractors. Work in close connection to all contractors for quality control and efficient follow through. For repairs, monies are deducted from the owner’s account. For any repairs exceeding the client’s specified limit, the client will be notified to receive authorization.
- When property is vacated, all repairs and necessary cleaning are coordinated through us.
- All rents are due on a monthly basis by the 5th day of each month. Timely payment is recorded and supervised by the property manager. If needed, our company will handle all eviction proceedings.
- Owners have the option of automatically deducting from their accounts mortgage payments, property taxes, insurance, repairs, and owner funds.
- We schedule utilities to be turned on and off for coordinating maintenance and viewing of the property.
Premier Plus Realty & Management undertakes a broad and diversified range of activities to accomplish these goals. Listed below are a few services available:
- Handle tenant relations and communications.
- Coordinate written rental\lease agreements and determine appropriate terms of such agreements.
- Screen and qualify perspective tenants.
- Evaluate property periodically to determine rental value through market surveys.
- Review the physical condition of the property and develop maintenance programs.
- Collect rent and security deposits.
- Disburse expenses with vouchers through trust account and provide monthly computer-generated accounting statements.
- Resolve delinquent accounts, including evictions.
- Provide sales services should property be for sale or exchange.
- Control maintenance problems and interface with tenant and maintenance personnel.
- Consultations for purchasing, selling or managing primary and secondary residences and commercial investment properties.